OUR PROMISES TO YOU
As a member of the Tech-Net Professional Auto Service network and as a business that supports the National Institute of Automotive Service Excellence, we pledge to:
- Treat our clients’ vehicles as we would treat our own.
- Practice service integrity, which means that to the best of our ability, we will always work for the best interest of the owner, Auto Lab and our team members.
- Produce only first-class workmanship, making every effort to fix your vehicle right the first time.
- Maintain a system for fair settlement of any complaints or concerns.
- Recommend corrective repairs and maintenance services and to explain to you, our client, which of these is required now and which can be performed in the future.
- Obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing or by other means satisfactory.
- Make every effort to keep you, our client, informed about appointments and completion times.
- Furnish itemized estimates and invoices for parts and services, priced fairly, which clearly identifies any used or remanufactured parts.
- Provide replaced parts for inspection upon request.
- Provide and honor CARQUEST and other manufacturer warranties.
- Exercise reasonable care of your property while your vehicle is being serviced.
- Cooperate with established consumer complaint mediation activities.
- Uphold the high standards of the profession and seek to correct any or all abuses within the automotive industry.
- Dedicate ourselves to lifelong learning, seizing regular opportunities to advance our automotive knowledge and skills.
- Choose only parts that we believe to be of high quality.